|Aliases/Nicknames:||Call sign "Mustang"|
|Birthdate:||39 years BCH|
|Posting:||TERTIUS (Defender Class Escort)|
|Rank:||Colonel (field commision)|
|Spouse(s):||Jana (Patterson) Tlliman|
|Children:|| Macy Tillman (Twin)
Maura Tillman (Twin)
|Personal Weapons Systems|
|Chronological & Political Information|
|Era(s):||Fall of the 12 Colonies|
Colonel Braylen “Mustang” TillmanEdit
- 39-years old
- Background in Tactical Systems and Flight Operations.
- Former C.O. of a Colonial “Black Ops” team.
- Former viper pilot.
- Dishonorably discharged from the Colonial Service for assaulting a superior officer (over ten years prior to Cylon attack.).
- Assignment before discharge is listed as classified.
- Estranged from brother (Cmdr Jason Tillman) and family almost nine years before the attack.
- First hired by Jenco Enterprises as repair technician, would later ascend to V.P. of Operations.
- Returned to active service when OpPlan Five was activated. Given field commission of Major by Admiral Paulo Jensen(ret.).
- Married to Jana for almost seven years and has twin 5 year old daughters (Macy and Maura).
- Rescued his 15-year-old niece “Cory” and 9-year-old niece nephew “Dillon” before escaping Aerelon.
- Also rescued 2-year-old Molly Jenkins who Cory was babysitting.
- Pomoted to Colonel by Admiral Greene after Greene revealed the real reason for Braylen’s court-martial to HYPERION fleet.